If you are a creative writer with a passion for original & engaging articles/blogs content, then you've come to the right place. Please fully read these guidelines before submitting a piece to our editorial team.
Topics We Cover
Important: These are the topics NUUPER now covers. If the subject of your contributed ‘About’ & ‘How to’ article does not relate to one of the following, we're unlikely to consider it for publication; but do think of them as broad categories rather than narrow topics:
- Consumer Feedback & Review Mechanisms
- Consumer Participation in Research Surveys
- Consumer Participation in Product Building
- Innovations in New Product Development
- Innovations in Market & Consumer Research
- Assessing Customer Experience
- Training Feedback Automation
- Employee Survey Automation
- Product Positioning Strategies
- Product Pricing Strategies
Articles related to the few following topics will receive special consideration if it focuses on any of the various components or phases of research & evaluation campaigns:
- Consumer Feedback Review Mechanisms
- Sampling – A Early Adoption Strategy
- The Latest in Product Development
- New Product Launch and Communication
- Planning campaigns
- Defining the strategic objectives of campaigns
Here's a list of what we publish from guest contributors:
- ‘About’ & ‘How to’ articles for our website
- Thought-leadership articles, but we accept only those that offer particularly valuable insights and views that can't easily be found elsewhere
How to Get Your Byline Published on NUUPER?
Following these guidelines will increase your chances of getting your article published on NUUPER:
- Write from an objective viewpoint and convey valuable About & How-to information to the reader.
- Focus on practical advice, actionable tips, and useful know-how about a specific marketing topic or approach to marketing (see topic list, above). Bullet points are good. Meandering text is not.
- Use a fresh, approachable voice.
- Offer clear takeaways for our and your audience—mostly B2B marketers.
- Articles should be at least 800-1,000 words, but no more than 1,200 or so. Feel free to include images, charts, graphs, and the like—but only if they help convey a point.
- Articles should be original to the author and unpublished elsewhere.
- Include a brief bio of 25 words, including LinkedIn and Twitter contact info, if available, and a recent headshot (make sure the upper half of your torso is also in the picture).
- Include relevant links immediately preceding the words to be linked (the anchor text); do not embed the links in the anchor text (but feel free to underline that anchor text).
- Submit articles in Microsoft Word format (no PDF or other file types, please), as email attachments.
- If you submit an article that mentions businesses or companies in which you have a vested interest, disclose as much to us and the audience.
Send your article submissions to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org. Include "Write for NUUPER Contribution" in your email subject line.
If your article is accepted for publication, we will inform you; expect to hear from us within a week or two of our having received your email. If we don't accept your article, you may or may not hear from us. If you haven't followed the above guidelines, you likely won't hear back.
What we don't publish: case studies and press releases
My Article Was Selected for Publication. Now What?
- Your article will be edited for clarity and brevity, and to conform to the NUUPER house style.
- We will probably change your headline, too, so you might want to suggest alternatives.
- The author retains copyright and may republish the article on his/her personal or company blog or site after the article has been published on NUUPER. In such cases, we ask that you cite NUUPER and link to the original article on our site.
- NUUPER may also reprint your piece, with full attribution, in NUUPER products, including marketing materials.
- We do not pay guest contributors for their articles.
- If you have findings from marketing-related research to share, send an email to email@example.com with a link to or PDF of the research. Include "Research Findings" in the subject line.